Venture out of your comfort zone and build your fluidity on the pole with new transition and combinations.
As we were all once pole babies, this open class is based on simplier preloved intermediate combos that were previously taught.
Meant for levels intermediate 1 and up, these single sessions will leave you ready to create your own freestyling to your favorite song!
Requirement: Invert, leg hangs and butterfly.
Please take note that bookings will close 24hrs before the start of session and a min number of 3 sign ups will be required to start the class.
Kindly leave your contact number and email add when booking so that we can update you if the class is cancelled. Please attend lesson if there are no further updates.
Current Studio Sands students can apply the discount code: ILOVESANDS for the discounted rate of $20 =)
1) All classes and trials will be capped at 10 pax + 1 teacher in Studio A ; 5 pax + 1 teacher in Studio B.
2) The studio will be divided into 2 sections, with 5 pax staying within their designated sections and only when in the studio, and each individual should maintain 2m distance apart when on the pole.
3)For those who have been issued to stay home/loa/quarantine notices during this period, you may drop out of Term 2 and have your class credits deferred to the next term.
4) Studio doors will only open 10 mins before class commences; and close 10 minutes after class commences. Please arrive and depart on time.
5) Please have your temperature checked and scan QR code for safe entry before entering the Studio
6) Avoid physical contact within the class unless absolutely necessary (safety first!). The use of crash mats is encouraged in lieu of physical spotting. The crash mats will be sanitised on a daily basis. Yoga mats should not be used at all, please bring your own knee pads/cloth for stretching purposes. -> Beginner Mini Girls will not require use of crash mats.
7) Students are to bring their own cloth to wipe down the poles and yoga mats if used. Strictly no sharing of pole or cloths allowed. Alcohol solution for wipedown will be provided.
8) Wash your hands frequently with soap and bring hand sanitizer/antibacterial wipes around with you. Hand sanitizers will be available in the studio.
9) You are to have your mask on throughout your time in the studio.
10) Only 3 pax is allowed in Studio B during Pole Practice.