Venture out of your comfort zone and build your fluidity on the pole with new transition and combinations.
As we were all once pole babies, this open class is based on simplier preloved intermediate combos that were previously taught.
Meant for levels intermediate 1 and up, these single sessions will leave you ready to create your own freestyling to your favorite song!
Requirement: Invert, leg hangs and butterfly.
Please take note that bookings will close 24hrs before the start of session and a min number of 3 sign ups will be required to start the class.
Kindly leave your contact number and email add when booking so that we can update you if the class is cancelled. Please attend lesson if there are no further updates.
Current Studio Sands students can apply the discount code: ILOVESANDS for the discounted rate of $25 =)
Please read the following before returning to Studio Sands:
- Vaccination status declaration and mask on for all
In accordance with Safe Management Measures for Sports and Physical Exercise & Activity issued 18 August 2021, Vaccination-differentiated safe management measures (SMM) will be implemented in the studio.
a. Due to the use of common equipment, we will have to keep records of all your vaccination status prior to class. Both vaccinated and unvaccinated will be allowed into the class.
b. To do so, please fill up the following form before returning to the studio. You would only be required to fill up the form once and updated subsequently when your vaccination status is updated:
c. Studio Sands Instructors may ask you to verify your vaccination status again in the studio.
d. Masks on at all times.
- Please have your temperature taken before entry and ensure you are properly checked in by TraceTogether-only SafeEntry (TT-only SE) or SafeEntry Gateway (SEGW).
- All classes and trials will be capped at 9 pax + 1 teacher in Studio.
- The studio will be divided into 2 sections, with 5 pax staying within their designated sections and only when in the studio, and each individual should maintain 2m distance apart when on the pole. You are only to stay within your designated baggage area or your pole when its your turn.to ensure two groups of 5 are always 3 m apart.
- Studio doors will only open 10 mins before class commences; and close 10 minutes after class commences. Please arrive and depart on time.
- Avoid physical contact within the class unless absolutely necessary (safety first!). Yoga mats should not be used at all, please bring your own knee pads/cloth for stretching purposes. Beginner Mini Girls will not require use of crash mats.
- Students are to bring their own cloth to wipe down the poles and yoga mats if used. Strictly no sharing of pole or cloths allowed. Alcohol solution for wipedown will be provided.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and bring hand sanitizer/antibacterial wipes around with you. Hand sanitizers and alcohol disinfectant will be available in the studio.
- Studio Sands reserves the right to refuse entry should any of the above not be complied with.
Refunds due to reasons associated with COVID19 SMM measures
- Should you be unable to return to studio due to COVID19 related reasons such as quarantine orders/stayhome notice, please write into ASKSTUDIOSANDS@GMAIL.COM with:
a)poof of reason (example: MOH message screenshot or tracetogether screenshot
b)Lessons which will be missed
c)Studio Sands will either refund cash or credits on a case by case basis
d)Please write in before the end of term on 11 September 2021 for your refund to be valid.