A techniques class for beginner to intermediate polers, focusing on basic inversions and laybacks to some intermediate tide 1 tricks.
*Class requires minimum 4 pax to start
Please take note of the following safe safe distancing measures:
1. You to have your mask on throughout your time in the studio.
2. All classes and trials will be capped at 9 pax + 1 teacher in Studio A ; 4 pax + 1 teacher in Studio B.
3. The studio will be divided into 2 sections, with 5 pax staying within their designated sections and only when in the studio, and each individual should maintain 2m distance apart when on the pole. You are only to stay within your designated baggage area or your pole when its your turn.to ensure two groups of 5 are always 3 m apart.
4. For those who have been issued to stay home/loa/quarantine notices during this period, you may drop out of the Term and have your class credits deferred to the next term.
5. Studio doors will only open 10 mins before class commences; and close 10 minutes after class commences. Please arrive and depart on time.
6. Please have your temperature checked and scan QR code for safe entry before entering the Studio
7. Avoid physical contact within the class unless absolutely necessary (safety first!). Yoga mats should not be used at all, please bring your own knee pads/cloth for stretching purposes. Beginner Mini Girls will not require use of crash mats.
8. Students are to bring their own cloth to wipe down the poles and yoga mats if used. Strictly no sharing of pole or cloths allowed. Alcohol solution for wipedown will be provided.
9. Wash your hands frequently with soap and bring hand sanitizer/antibacterial wipes around with you. Hand sanitizers and alcohol disinfectant will be available in the studio.
10. Only 3 pax is allowed in Studio B during Pole Practice.
11. Studio Sands reserves the right to refuse entry should any of the above not be complied with.