Hey sexy, you have probably well-developed muscles by now and are strong enough to start on tricks which require you to support your weight solely on your arms such as twisted grip Ayesha and handsprings.
This course will bring you to greater heights than ever before. Basically, you learn some more tricks that you can see your favorite idols doing. You are a pole star. You can be considered competition ready upon graduation from this course, with so many tricks and transitions under your belt.
1) All classes and trials will be capped at 10 pax + 1 teacher in Studio A ; 5 pax + 1 teacher in Studio B.
2) The studio will be divided into 2 sections, with 5 pax staying within their designated sections and only when in the studio, and each individual should maintain 2m distance apart when on the pole.
3)For those who have been issued to stay home/loa/quarantine notices during this period, you may drop out of Term 2 and have your class credits deferred to the next term.
4) Studio doors will only open 10 mins before class commences; and close 10 minutes after class commences. Please arrive and depart on time.
5) Please have your temperature checked and scan QR code for safe entry before entering the Studio
6) Avoid physical contact within the class unless absolutely necessary (safety first!). The use of crash mats is encouraged in lieu of physical spotting. The crash mats will be sanitised on a daily basis. Yoga mats should not be used at all, please bring your own knee pads/cloth for stretching purposes. -> Beginner Mini Girls will not require use of crash mats.
7) Students are to bring their own cloth to wipe down the poles and yoga mats if used. Strictly no sharing of pole or cloths allowed. Alcohol solution for wipedown will be provided.
8) Wash your hands frequently with soap and bring hand sanitizer/antibacterial wipes around with you. Hand sanitizers will be available in the studio.
9) You to have your mask on throughout your time in the studio.
10) Only 3 pax is allowed in Studio B during Pole Practice.